Wednesday, September 23, 2009

4weeks 5days

How Big is Baby: apparently the size of an appleseed
Total Weight Gain: not sure, but i don't think any yet
Maternity Clothes: nope
Stretch Marks: nope
Sleep: well i've been really exhausted lately, so i've been going to sleep early. but that also means that i start to wake before my alarm clock goes off. also i've been waking up during the night because my bladder is feeling full.
Best Moment this Week: it hasn't happened yet, but tomorrow we have a doc appt
Movement: none, but every once in a while i get tummy cramps
Food Cravings: none, but some things don't appeal to me lately
Gender: ?
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button:
still there ;)
What I miss: i still don't feel like anything is going on in there, so i don't miss anything
What I'm looking forward to: feeling like i am preggo
Weekly Wisdom: i should probably stop complaining and be thankful that i'm not puking my guts out
Milestones: i'm past the month mark

0 comments:

Post a Comment