Friday, December 11, 2009

17 wk status

How Big is Baby: the size of an onion
Total Weight Gain: as of 12/10 i was up 12lbs from my pre-preggo weight.
Maternity Clothes: finally got my tops yesterday from Gap Maternity, so now i'm feeling much better about myself (considering i'm no longer busting out of my pre-preggo tops).
Stretch Marks: i think they are faintly making their way into my life (and onto my tummy)
Sleep: i've had a really hard time find a good position to sleep in, but i (at the advice of some friends) started sleeping with a large pillow supporting me, and it's made so much difference
Best Moment this Week: well i think i am really feeling some occasional movement (for real this time). i think last time i was probably feeling some ligament pain, but now i feel a subtle thump. also, i'm pretty stocked that i got my Gap tops.
Food Cravings: my cravings have started to lighten up a little. i can now eat food at home. and i've started making/drinking my "green smoothies" again (with the occasional gag).
Gender: ?
Labor Signs: n/a
Belly Button: still there, but i've noticed it seems like it is getting smaller (if that makes any sense)
What I miss: being able to eat what i wanted.
What I'm looking forward to: my next dr appt on 12/31
Weekly Wisdom: this could always get much worse, so i need to stop complaining. :)
Milestones: maybe feeling baby movement

0 comments:

Post a Comment