Sunday, October 4, 2009

6wk 3da status

How Big is Baby: the size of a sweet pea
Total Weight Gain: ugh, i'm up 5 lbs. i weighed myself on tues and then again on sat, and totally didn't see that coming
Maternity Clothes: not yet
Stretch Marks: nope
Sleep: omg, the fatigue/exhaustion has come back full force. by 9pm i can hardly keep my eyes open. and i still have to routinely get up once during the middle of the night to empty the bladder.
Best Moment this Week: i'm thinking there won't be one. i have to go to CA tomorrow for work, and i'm worried my m/s will affect my trip
Movement: none, but i'm still getting occasional cramps
Food Cravings: i hate food. i guess i've hit the m/s phase of the pg, because everything i look at looks disgusting to me. the queasiness is very subtle, and i have to make sure that i'm eating about every hour or i start to feel gross.
Gender: ?
Labor Signs: n/a

Belly Button:
still there ;)
What I miss: liking food...
What I'm looking forward to: our 1st appt on nov 5
Weekly Wisdom: ...

Milestones: ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment