Last week was a pretty scary week for us. Tues i started bleeding, not heavily, but definitely more than just light spotting, and enough to concern me. i spoke with my doc, and she pretty much told me that it could be nothing, or it could be something bad, and only time would tell. so after going home, and freaking myself out by looking up things on the internet, i called the doc again! she was very patient with me, and calmed my fears and i decided to just take it easy and wait it out.
over the next couple of days, i continued to bled/spot, but there was never any cramping associated with the bleeding, and my pregnancy symptoms remained, so that gave us hope (after thinking the worse when all this started on tues). i even started to get some morning sickness (which really blows), so we are remaining positive that things will work out. we were thinking about starting to tell some of our friends, but after last week we will definitely be waiting until after our 1st doc appt (nov 5th), to let the cat out of the bag.
Be the change, a case for unity
4 months ago