Monday, March 8, 2010

OMG, this child is going to be so spoiled...

we are so lucky to have so many generous family members and friends in our lives that keep showering Baby T with gifts. over the past couple of weeks, we have been given so many cute little things for him. even 1 of the aqua instructors at my gym was nice enough to give me something. and yesterday my mother-in-law called to say that she got a great deal on some stuff for Baby T. she sent some pics of the stuff she scored...

he probably now has a wardrobe bigger than mine!

and in addition to all of that, i happened to look at my registry yesterday, and noticed that 5! things had been purchased off of it!! i think i'm going to start registry stalking my registry again (like i did when D and i got married). :)


this sure does make things even more "real"...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!!! All these gifts so far??? I think baby T is set for the next couple of years! ( or at least his first)

Post a Comment