Monday, May 17, 2010

39 wk status and belly pic

38 wks 3 da

How Big is Baby: a watermelon he shall stay
Total Weight Gain: as of 5/15 i was up 32 lbs
Maternity Clothes: yep
Stretch Marks: still no.
Sleep: i have a date with the toilet every 2-2.5 hrs, so i have no time for sleep these days. :)
Best Moment this Week: well, i actually felt really really great last week (which made me feel as though no progress was being made in there), but at my appt on thurs my m/w checked me and said that Baby T is *very* low in the pelvis. so maybe he is preparing to come out and meet us.
Food Cravings: i made a whole thing of brownies yesterday, does that count? ;)
Gender: boy
Labor Signs: Sat was mildly eventful, i *think* i was experiencing contrx all morning. eventually they died out, but i think D was a bit concerned. i did go teach my Zumba class (and felt fine enough to do so), but up until i left i was quite uncomfortable. but i was fine the rest of the weekend.
Belly Button: what belly button? i haven't had one of those in a while.
What I miss: you know, at this stage in the game i no longer "miss" things as they were, but i'm SO SO looking forward to so much...
What I'm looking forward to: holding my little squirmy baby, having the birth that i want, seeing him for the 1st time, and just starting our new "normal" in general!! :)
Weekly Wisdom: everyone's birthing experience is different. i can/will have the calming birth that i want!! :)
Milestones: i'm only a week and a half away from his edd.

2 comments:

Darcel said...

Looking good! You'll be holding your little man soon. I wonder which one of us will go first?

Tiffany said...

darcel, i just can't wait to meet him! i'm hoping we can go together - lol. sending you lots of good luck vibes~~~~

Post a Comment