Monday, January 4, 2010

We're Back!!

Well, we are back from our holiday in England! We had an amazing time! It was so great to spend that quality time together as a couple. We hardly get to spend that much time together normally. We hit up all the typical tourist spots (Westminster Abbey, London Eye, Trafalgar Square, Picadilly Circus, Covent Garden, etc). We did so much walking and site-seeing. I was completely exhausted by the end of each day. On top of being preggo, I'm also still recovering from the ankle surgery that I had in Apr, so I was a bit of a "weak link" on the trip. There were a couple of days that we had to stay in because I was just hurting, and couldn't do it. But Dennis was great about it, and even when we stayed in the hotel we spent the time together enjoying each other's company. It's funny to me, because Dennis is really uninvolved in any of the planning of the trip, but as soon as we get there, he takes over and does all the planning for which sights to see and in what order. I just kind of follow him around. I guess that's why we compliment each other so well. Anyway, here is a pic of us (and Baby T) at Stonehenge.


0 comments:

Post a Comment