Monday, June 28, 2010

heartbroken...

i was planning to update with J's 4 week progress, but don't really have the heart to right now...

yesterday i found out that one of my dear friends, who was expecting a little girl in Oct, lost her baby. i've been absolutely heartbroken since finding out. i posted a blog entry a few months ago asking for prayer requests for her. and here i am again asking for more prayer requests for her. i can not imagine what she and her hubby are going through right now. but i do know that they do not deserve this pain. they are the most loving, caring people; and it just makes me sick to my stomach that they are dealing with this. i know that there really isn't anything that can be done to lessen the pain they are feeling, but if you are out there reading, please please say a prayer for them...

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Many prayers said. My heart aches for them. :o(

Tanashia said...

Sorry :(

Stephanie said...

You know I lost a baby in May 2009. I now have a support network My Very Own Angel www.myveryownangel.org but I also have my sons blog on my profile. If she is looking for some support or someone to talk to I am always there. I know the pain she is going through and it is hard. My son died 3hrs and 45 min after birth

Post a Comment