Sunday, July 18, 2010

weeks 6 and 7

at almost 2 months old, here's what's been happening with us:

  • J is now weighing in at over 12 lbs - he was 12 lbs 2.5 oz when we weighed him few days ago
  • and because he's growing so rapidly, he is outgrowing some of his clothes. i had to get out the 3-6 mo clothes, and even put away some things that he can no longer fit into. i can't believe my little boy is growing up!
  • he now smiles on purpose and in response to us talking to him. it's the cutest thing ever, and warms my heart every time i see it.
  • we took him to his 1st movie in theaters (the last airbender), which he completely slept through.
  • we've been out of the house every day this past week, and never had a public meltdown.
  • he constantly gets mistaken for a girl! my theory is that it's because he has so much hair. i don't know what it is though.
  • he is becoming much more talkative. he has these moments when he just coos, babbles, and smiles at us like he's having a conversation with us.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I know I say this every time, but he is a beautiful baby! I can't believe he is growing so fast!

Tiffany said...

thx girl!

Post a Comment