at almost 2 months old, here's what's been happening with us:
- J is now weighing in at over 12 lbs - he was 12 lbs 2.5 oz when we weighed him few days ago
- and because he's growing so rapidly, he is outgrowing some of his clothes. i had to get out the 3-6 mo clothes, and even put away some things that he can no longer fit into. i can't believe my little boy is growing up!
- he now smiles on purpose and in response to us talking to him. it's the cutest thing ever, and warms my heart every time i see it.
- we took him to his 1st movie in theaters (the last airbender), which he completely slept through.
- we've been out of the house every day this past week, and never had a public meltdown.
- he constantly gets mistaken for a girl! my theory is that it's because he has so much hair. i don't know what it is though.
- he is becoming much more talkative. he has these moments when he just coos, babbles, and smiles at us like he's having a conversation with us.