Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why my child is ALREADY cooler than I am!!

well of course now that i am a mommy i had to invest in a video camera to capture all of the adorable moments J will have in the future. so after i charged my cam, i decided to take it out for a spin, and got this (DISCLAIMER: do not view if you get motion sick)...



so we've learned that 1) J is cooler than both D and i combined, 2) we are dorks, 3) D likes to talk like yoda (check it out at :55 secs in), 4) someone should confiscate this camera from me, and 5) J purposely likes to withhold smiles while in front of the camera to make D and i look like dorks.

i'm thinking my video capturing skills can only get better...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haa well I think I may have saw a bit of a smirk! Give J a kiss for me!

Anonymous said...

We love it!

Post a Comment